Monday, July 27, 2009

When will I start producing visible facial hair?

I started shaving when I was about 15 and a half. However, it has been 6 months and my hair production is still about the same as when I started. I shave about every week, sometimes longer if I want to keep the hair. I get hair in every spot you're supposed to (side burns, mustache, chin) but it's hardly viewable unless you're looking at me from 2 feet away. I'm starting to get worried. Is this all the hair I'm going to get? 6 months seems like an awful long time to still not be getting much facial hair. It's better to not produce facial hair at all than to have to go through life with crappy little hairs on your face.



When will I start producing visible facial hair?

Well, puberty takes more than 6 months to kick in and while it sounds like you are growing hair other places, your facial hair may not be fully developed yet. Don't freak out, you are still really young and should probably be grateful that you don't have full blown facial hair yet. If your hair isn't in by 18, then I'd start to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment