Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mens facial hair, WHEN!?

Iam almost 17, I can get hir on my face but it is never even, I can grow a bit of a soulpatch, thin mustache. But the hair aren't fully developed and looks stupid When will I be able to grow proper facial hair so I can have a goatee?



I have been shaving for about 3 years



Mens facial hair, WHEN!?

It depends on the men in your family and, to some extent, your race. Your hair will keep growing and thicken into a "nice" beard eventually. Don't rush things. You'll be grown soon enough!



Mens facial hair, WHEN!?

It'll come, man. You might even dislike shaving in ten years or so. It *can* be a real pain. Report It



Mens facial hair, WHEN!?

every human has two types of hormones:female (oestrogen) and male(testosterone)...... i think you have more oestrogen so it takes more time to grow..........



don't worry after two years everything will get normal



Mens facial hair, WHEN!?

dont worry if you are in a hurry though you can take testoterone pills. that will definatly help or you can stop shaving and that might take a while



Mens facial hair, WHEN!?

i think u should thank god 4 that.. iam 17 also.i have a problem with my facial hair because of my sensetive skin



and u may have wat do u want at the next monthes..



and never mind

No comments:

Post a Comment