Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best wax for facial hair?

I have dark,somewhat thick facial hair. I shave alot,so its not noticable. Ive tried alot of facial wax's that dont work because i cant let my facial hair grown that long,and ive tried the nair and sally's facial wax strips (more like a joke). Whats the best wax for short hair?



What is the best wax for facial hair?

i am not quite sure but i saw a costy wax in a cup at sephora, I was going to try that. Maybe it work.



What is the best wax for facial hair?

Nair sucks!! don't buy it... I remember I tired it when I was in the 9th grade and all it did was cause a lot of pain but the hair was still there.



What I use now are Veet wax strips specially made for the face. its works really well. try it :)



but whatever you do, NEVER shave your face. you will start getting those dark patches on your face and nothing can get rid of it. I've seen it happen.



What is the best wax for facial hair?

wax does not work on short hair. Hairs needs to be long enough to grip and pull. Use bleach to lighten facial hair so it wont be noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment