Monday, July 27, 2009

To remove body and facial hair, is it better to shave or rip it off with that cream thing?

Sorry for the lack of better term. But I'd like to shave the hair off my legs, arms, and some facial hair even though it's not that visible. But because it's not visible, should I shave, use hair-removal cream, or that thing that pulls the hair completely off and hurts a lot? I'm afraid shaving will just make the hair grow faster and rougher, it's not even really that visible to begin with, but I have my reasons for wanting hair removal. Any suggestions?



To remove body and facial hair, is it better to shave or rip it off with that cream thing?

Shaving doesn't make it grow back thicker, it just makes stubble when the hair grows out. Shaving requires more maintenance, depending on how fast your hair grows. Waxing removes it at the root and will grow back more slowly. The creams work about the same as the wax, some claim to have a hair growth prevention in them. You can also have professional laser hair removal done which is permanent.



To remove body and facial hair, is it better to shave or rip it off with that cream thing?

Don't shave it! That only makes the problem worse.



For eyebrows and upper lip, wax it. You can buy wax strips from sally Hansen and they are amazing.



I just did my arm hair with Nair spray on hair remover and it took literally 3 minutes and the hair came right off, no pain or anything, it was great. You can do the same for your legs with the spray on Nair, but I would grow out your leg hair before doing it so you can see where you need to spray it. I just shave my legs though, it works for me and then use a lotion that decreases hair growth time. Hope this helped and good luck!



To remove body and facial hair, is it better to shave or rip it off with that cream thing?

Dont shave it or wax it if its not very visible. what is the point than. Yes shaving does make the hair grow back more corse and you will have wished you never shaved that area in the 1st place. Trust me. personal expierence. If anything do laser its permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment