Thursday, July 30, 2009

I had facial hair?

Yes in my dream I had a couple of facial hair , A woman who is unknown to me in real life came up to me and said I show you how its easy ; so she just rolled a long hair around her finger and pull it out and did the same without rolloing the hair around her finger with 2 or 3 other hair and said again ;;see how its easy ; and I said Yea its true P S I am a woman in my sixties What doest it mean Thanks



I had facial hair?

Going senile..



I had facial hair?

One might think this dream would relate to one's image or face the would sees, and how easy it is to patch up small problems that can make one anxious about how people see you. You just may be a little uneasy about something bothering you, and your subconscious is trying to tell you that it is not that hard to handle this. Meditate/pray, exercise, and eat healthy, so that you will have the spiritual strength, to feel good about yourself as you appear in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment