Monday, July 27, 2009

Facial hair help (pic)?

Is my facial hair really that noticable? My partner says you can hardly tell but I feel really self conscious about it.



Can anyone give me removal tips?



http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj205...



Facial hair help (pic)?

What facial hair? Beautiful eyes! OMG I wanna look like you!



Facial hair help (pic)?

is that real?...well your eye color is beautiful



Facial hair help (pic)?

Ha ha ha, you have a goatee. I suggest a shave! Lol! You've given me a laugh!



Facial hair help (pic)?

lol hoping thats a joke!



Facial hair help (pic)?

Yep it is obvious...reallly obvious.



Honestly I would shave it down really low but grabbable and wax it off. Wax only works for a while but at least its longer than just shaving it off. You do have very pretty eyes though.



Facial hair help (pic)?

Forget removing the hair...join the circus! You'll make way more money than waitressing.



Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment