Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

Im 16 and still dont have any facial hair. Every one of my peers have it. I want to grow a beard. I have no body hair but everything else in puberty came at normal. I am 5'11, my voice cracked at 13, my pubic hair came in at 12 1/2,, but i have no leg hair, no chest hair, no back hair, no arm hair, no neck hair, no shoulder hair, and no facial hair. I was wondering if I wil be able to get a decent amount of facial and body hair. Dont try to convince me about not having it because no matter what you say I will still perfer the same thing.



What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

I believe facial hair tends to grow faster and get thicker once a guy starts to shave. You migh want to start shaving your face as if you had a beard and see if it comes in faster.



What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

i dunno my mustache and sideburns came in when i was 12-13



What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

oookkk you didn't really specify if your a girl of a guy but think your a guy my advice to you is glue and ur gf's hair



What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

A lot of the guys at my high school haven't grown facial hair yet, and some have very little leg hair, so I wouldn't worry for two or three years.



The amount of facial hair on a man's face varies from individual to individual, and also between ethnic groups. For example, men from many East Asian, West African or Native American backgrounds typically have much less facial hair than those of European, Middle Eastern or South Asian descent, with Native Americans typically having little to none at all.



What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

Well guy, I have good news and bad news.



the good, one of my friends didn't grow a stache until he was 17 and then it was thin fr a while, now at 25 he has a pretty cool beard.



The bad, My other friend never could grow hair, he's 31 now and still can't grow facial hair. his legs look like he shaves, and no matter what he's tried, nothing helps.



Me on the other hand, I'm a big hairy ape. I have hair every wher i should and a lot of places I shouldn't. try this, get a razor and start shaving every day. i grew up in a house full of women and my mother always told the girls "don't shave where you don't want black hair to grow, pluck it." so to me, a good solution is to start shaving every day to get the hair to start growing. just shave your face, if you shave your legs, at 16, someone will notice and you will get beat up.



the last thing to keep in mind is we as men all mature differently, I had a full moustashe at 12 and a beard by 14. it was thick like a man beard by 15. my friend who can't grow hair feels like less of a man when the whole face hair thing comes up, don't fall into that trap. being a man has nothing to do with face hair. being a man has everything to do with taking care of responsibility. take car man, and good luck.



What is the average age for a person to grow noticable facial hair?

I knew a guy in school who could have grown a beard who was 11 or 12. I know a man who can grow no sideburns or chin hair, lucky him, he doesn't need to shave much! Relax. Everybody's different and you'll get what you'll get when you get it! 'You can't push the river!'

No comments:

Post a Comment