Saturday, August 1, 2009

Facial hair?is this Normal?

I am 13 and a half and I have facial hair(mustache and a small beard and bakenbardy) and people tell me that I look like I am 18 years old.Is this normal?They even offer me alcohol, because they think that I am old enough.Is this Normal?



Facial hair?is this Normal?

Of course it's normal! Teenage boys develop facial fair it's a part of life. Some boys develop it sooner then others but your almost 14 so I would say your just fine.



From a women's point of view, nothing looks weirder then teenage mustache/beard and I wouldn't think the girls in your class are fond of it. Give it a shave



Facial hair?is this Normal?

Actually facial / bleach make skin hard and it look mature due to it's hole which will be competitively big through facial and bleech.



Facial hair?is this Normal?

Facial hair at 13 is quite normal, even more noticeable if you are dark haired. Facial hair certainly makes a person look older, so if you are tall or stocky for your age the mistake would be quite normal.



My advice....buy a razor :-)



Facial hair?is this Normal?

its normal, don't do anything to control,



for hair care and skin care just step into



Facial hair?is this Normal?

well dude,uve been lucky to have such a thing this early.



u can wear different types of mustache and beard at early ages that boys dream about that.and u can attract a lot of ladies by ur style,so enjoy urself !!



Facial hair?is this Normal?

It is perfectly normal, dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment