Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wax for facial hair, bikini, etc.?

Can I wax my facial hair (I have some hair above my upper lip that I want to remove), also I want to wax my bikini area, or should I get a brazillian wax? Can I buy something at the store to use, or should I get a professional? What are some pros and cons to this? If you could, please provide more information...



Thanks!



Wax for facial hair, bikini, etc.?

Well you can wax your own lip and you could prolly do the bikini like yourself.....but for brazillian get a pro and i hope you dont mind being in very revealing positions for it.



Wax for facial hair, bikini, etc.?

I've waxed my lip with normal wax bought from the local hair store %26amp; it's very easy to do. However I would always recommend getting a Brazillian Wax done professionally the first time, especially if you have no knowledge on how to do it :)



Wax for facial hair, bikini, etc.?

Yes, you can wax your facial hair, you can buy product at Walmart, there is several brands. Since you also want to wax your bikini area, I would suggest that you go to the spa for your first bikini waxing, it will be mistake proof. Once you see the way they are doing the waxing, you might feel more confident to do it yourself. I wouldn't recommend Brazilian wax, try the bikini first, and then if you are up for more pain go for it, but definitely have a professional do it.



Wax for facial hair, bikini, etc.?

I would not recommend waxing your upper lip. eventually will will grow as dark and as think as leg hair. I worked with a lady that waxed her lip, When she didn't she has a really dark mustache. It was really gross. You can always bleach it to make it light. As for waxing your nether region, don't use nair, it's not made for that area. be forewarned, and I speak from experience, waxing in that area hurts like hell, at least it did for me the first time.



Wax for facial hair, bikini, etc.?

get brazillian wax

No comments:

Post a Comment