Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help~~ facial hair remover?

like i have facial hair around my mouth and i need help on method that would work, like is Nair a good product for it or not? please help me with your suggestions



Help~~ facial hair remover?

i wouldnt do it myself , i would let someone do it for me . But if you do it nair would be an excellent product theres also a good product by Neutrogena i would use that.



Help~~ facial hair remover?

lasik surgery



Help~~ facial hair remover?

Thier is a bleach formula for arms and legs that might work. It stings for 12 min. then you take a shower. Simple enough? You could also tweeze it, wax it ,or bleach it. They have alot of product at drugstores like Rite Aid and also grocery stores. I've never tried Nair. I would probably say don't use Nair because my mom tried it once and she said it smelt really bad in the shower. Since you would be appling it to your lip ( right next to your nose) I wouldn't unless you don't mnd the smell. Well, good luck. I have the same problem, and so do other people, they must have 100's of solutions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment