Saturday, August 1, 2009

My wife has facial hair....how to remove it permanently at home?

We think my wife suffers from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and of course as a lot of you may know that one of the side effects is facial hair, especially around the neckline. I know this is going to sound really bad of me being her husband, but it kind of freaks me out and bothers me lots of times.....I mean, a woman isn't supposed to have dark hair stubble on her neck! We can't afford to get professional laser surgery, and she can't get the time off to go to an Endocrynologist yet about her conditions....so I was wondering if there are any at home things she can do to permanently get rid of the hair? I've heard that they make home laser/electrolysis machines now, but I don't know anything about them. Thanks for any advice!



My wife has facial hair....how to remove it permanently at home?

It's not permanent, but she can try waxing. It lasts quite a few weeks. It can be a bit painful at first until you get the hang of doing it quickly, but gets easier and less painful.



My wife has facial hair....how to remove it permanently at home?

Seems like she's low on her female hormones. She'll probably need some hormone replacement therapy to get her estrogen levels up such as a daily dose of premarin. That would definately take care of her facial hair if in case that is the problem. Don't think there are any home remedies for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment