Saturday, August 1, 2009

Multi-colored facial hair?

Is that common?



I have natural dark brown hair, but my facial hair is a combination of blonde, red, and brown (wish I had a pic but I don't). Sometimes it looks more blonde other times you can see the red in it. Is that unusual mutation or is it more common than I think?



Multi-colored facial hair?

It is more common than you think... trust me



My boyfriend has black, brown and a lot of red in his facial hair, and he has natural dark hair. All of his friends have facial hair that is a mix of blonde and red or dark and red and blonde.



I don't know why its like that but it is.



Multi-colored facial hair?

thats how my husbands facial hair is. :-) nothing to worry about.



Multi-colored facial hair?

Everyone I have ever known that wore a beard or mustache had the same thing...Nothing unusual.



Multi-colored facial hair?

It's a bit from your four grandfathers.



I am sure each one was unique.



Darker is not always dominant.



Live with it and be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment