Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have facial hair growing around my upper cheeks. Would an epilator remove them?

I have facial hair around both of my upper cheeks. These are areas where men don't usually have any hair growing (I've looked at quite a lot of pictures of people who even have beards, this region is higher than that). What I would like to know is - short of tweezing, is there anything else I can do to remove them? Would an epilator work?



I have facial hair growing around my upper cheeks. Would an epilator remove them?

electrolyze is the best way and done by a professional. it usually runs about $20 and up a visit and provide you haven't done any tweezing or creams or waxing the less visits you'll have to make. it usually takes about a couple of visits depending on your situation.



I have facial hair growing around my upper cheeks. Would an epilator remove them?

An epilator would be PAINFUL. I think your best option is to go to a salon and get it waxed.... =)



Maybe in the future, you can consider laser hair removal

No comments:

Post a Comment