Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What should I do about embarrassing facial hair and bumps?

I am an black female and I facial hair, the Doctor's said I probrably have it because my Grand-mother had it. The Doctor's put me on birth control but I stil have hair that grows and now I'm getting dark brown bumps under my neck and it is very embarrassing.I use Nair to remove my facial hair, which works pretty well....but the bumps now are an issue for me. Is there any thing I can do to help about the bumps? PLEASE:(



What should I do about embarrassing facial hair and bumps?

if u can afford to, go see a dermatologist...they may be able to prescribe you something thatll help the bumps fade...or if you're father (or any male for that matter) shaves, ask him if the creme, foam, gel etc. he uses helps to stop the bumps, and if so, maybe u could try it. but id check out the dermatologist first.

No comments:

Post a Comment