Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

example: with my exhusband when he has a goatie, he is the man i married. as soon as he shaves it off he becomes someone with a younger carefree attitude. Does this happen to you? Does facial hair and your mental state go hand in hand?



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

There is certainly no biological link. He may have created a mental/emotional link. Although I think it is opposite --- he feeling a certain way so he changes his facial hair to support that image. It is like wearing a mask or dressing a certain way -- -the mood or desired image comes first and then the external stuff follows to match -- bikers don't become bikers cause they wear leather, they wear leather cause they are bikers.



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

I feel meaner and crazier when I shave my head and have a goatie LOL



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

Right before I started dating my wife I was playing in an adult flag football league and the team vowed to not shave until we won. That was a long season because we didn't win! So when I began dating my wife I had a beard, we engaged in 4 months and were married in 11 months and before the wedding I was planning to shave and she said NO. So 12 years and still going with a beard, sometimes I trim it short and other times go with a goatee but my wife loves it!



BUT I don't act different with or without it?????



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

Naw, not really.



Only chicks let their hair express their feelings.



Young, pretty = long hair



Special evening = up-do



feeling bored with your man = color change



Soccer mommie = easy to manage shorter



gain a quarter ton = rice bowl cut (never figured that one out)



batsh*t Spears = shave it all off with a weed eater



and so on.



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

That`s crazy! Mental state should not be affected by any hair. His mood / personality change b4/ after shaving is something within himself that triggers him to behave differently.These personality changes may also mean that he has not identified himself with his true belief of who he is. He may be still searching for his identity , and his behaviour reflects that. Not to worry, he should eventually come through with one even keeled personality in time. As long as he doesn`t answer to a different name during these episodes, let it go.



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

I ussually leave a full beard when I'm really really busy or even upset at my wife because I know she wont get close to me,,,lol,,But for the most part,,always a goatie.



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

I think it does.... when my girlfriend dumped me, I let my beard grow in... now I feel like a man again...lol



When it's clean shaven, I get less respect out there cause I look younger and people treat me different...



the beard\gotee, makes people think twice about messing with you.



Like when a girl dyes her hair blonde, her IQ drops 50 points, bu the guys cling to her like flies to sh it.



MEN: does facial hair having anything to do with what mood your in?

There is probably a bit of truth in that. When I'm on vacation, I let my beard grow and I feel more "outdoors" like -- want to go fishing, camping, etc. more. When I'm clean shaven, I feel more business-like or more formal. If I have a day or two stubble, for some reason I feel more romantic (my wife likes that look... that's probably why). If I do a goatee, I feel younger and more apt to go out to the bars for some reason.



I really didn't think about it until this question... pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment