Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

i have THE MOST embarassing annoying facial hair in between my eyebrows and on my upper lip. IT'S SUCH A MINUS IN MY SOCIAL LIFE HELP MEEEEE!!!!



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

many girls who have already started puberty have this problem, so don't feel like you are the only girl on the planet with this issue- many girls your age simply wax, pluck, bleach, or remove their facial hairs, depending on where they are. local recommended salons that you can easily get to can wax your eyebrows if you want them to be thinner, including uni-brow hair. but if you don't want that done, buy a pair of tweezers, sterilize them in rubbing alcohol, and pluck them. lip hair is a little more difficult to pluck- many girls agree that it hurts a lot more than tweezing eyebrow hair. try bleaching your hairs if you are allergic to facial hair remover creams. if your skin isn't sensitive, try either surgi cream or nair facial remover cream to rid of your lip hair- be warned to use a kitchen or digital clock to time it when you are using the Nair or surgi cream, because both can leave your lip seriously burned, hurt, read, and irritated if you leave it on after six and a half minuets. an important reminder- DO NOT SHAVE YOUR LIP HAIR. it will grow in black, bushy, and long. Take my advice!!! i also want to tell you the truth about waxing lip hair- it really is painful, so stick to bleaching, plucking, or removals. good luck, but don't let people belittle you about it.



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

pluck the hairs between your brows, and shave off your mustache.



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

Go to a salon and get it waxed.



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

you can do several things. . .waxing is an option, tweezing is another option, bleaching too, depends on your preferences. I wax my own eyebrows and upper lip..lasts a pretty long time...if you are not sure how to do it, make an appt with a reputable salon and have them do it for you...trust me if you are like me you are probably one of the only people that notice the hairs on your face. I have had the same problem but with a little wax they are all gone :)



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

I would prefer waxing. Don`t shave them. The more you shave them, the thicker it will be. And the thicker it will be, the more it shows when it grows back. Just go to the nearest salon shop, ask them if they do wax, and let it rip. All waxing should leave to the professional. You don`t want to mess with your eyebrows because you might mishape it and it would look all wrong. Don`t worry, salon people does mustace waxing too. there`s nothing to be embarrous about. hehe



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

pluck or wax it



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

You should not be embarrased if you shave it off, nobody will see you doing that. What they will see is hair if you leave it there.



I'm a guy and I take a razor without any cream and shave the stray hair between my eyebrows. There is very little there but I take care of the fuzz there, below and above to make it clean. As far as that lip I don't know if girls prefer to use something else but with one quick swipe down without any cream (if you have very little) and that hair will be gone. If it is just a little fuz, like around my eyebrows you won't have to do it very often. What is the problem with this? Of course when I'm shaving more than just stray hair I use cream to shave my face, since I'm a guy. You should get a razor just for your face because the blades you use on your legs get dull I hear and can be dangerous plus you will not have to use the one on your face hardly ever. I'd shave that fuzz off. Don't leave it there. that is much worse than "knowing" you had to shave it off and nobody elsing seeing it.



It can't grow back thicker after you shave it. That is not science. If your hair is corse and you shave it it will be rougher when it grows back because it will be short. But if you are just talking about thin fuzz then that can't happen. You can still find another method, but shaving can't make it thicker. And if it comes back it will always be short, so it is time to shave it off again.



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

never ever shave~!!!!!!!it will grow back a lot thicker!!!!!wax or pluck is the best option!!!



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

if i were u i would NEVER shave ur upper lip.. u should try electrolysis it can get rid of your hair permanently



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

The best way to get rid of facial hair is waxing. It's fast and grows back lighter and softer. It is a little painful, but not so much that u can't handle. Well, it shouldn't be anyway. After u wax, to relieve any redness or slight swelling, apply an ice cube. That should numb it and bring down any swelling.



Hope that's helpful.



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

never shave it wax or pluck it



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

your best bet would be to get it waxed unless you want to pay for electrolysis



TT_____TT Facial hair!!!!! I'm a girl!!!!?

I feel for you because you are a girl and this just isn't right.



There are several things you can do: tweeze between your brows and bleach the upper lip hair. Wax between the brows and your upper lip. You can also use a facial hair removal cream like Nair or VEET. Or, if your parents can swing it, laser hair removal. This works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment