Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Men's facial hair, How to trim it?

ok so I had a beard kinda, I wanted one of thoes thin ones that outling the face.



http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/S...



like so, and I was hopeing that someone could tell me hot to achieve it more, It's way to thick when i use my razor, but it's all I have what kind of trimmer should I use and where should I trim it, I don't know if there is a proper way of doing this, so I was wondering if anyone could find the name of this facial hair, and maybe a link that tells me how to care for and properly build it because now I shaved it off I look like I'm 12 haha.



Men's facial hair, How to trim it?

A set of electric clippers is what I use to clip my beard. They come with a set of guides of differing lengths so that you can pick the length of the beard you want and then just run the clippers through your beard like combing it. Don't go with one of those BEARD Trimming contraptions which are battery powered. I've had many and they never last very long. Get the good barber clippers which plug into the wall, and they will last much longer for you.



For defining the edge, I use the clipper without a guide and have someone else do it. (Better at the edges). Though the clipper won't get it smooth, it will get you the edge you want. You then use a razor to shave it smooth up to the edge.



Men's facial hair, How to trim it?

good choice 4 best answer. i do that 2!.Once you are near finishing, to do any touch ups start from the inside and slowly delicately shave to make the line perfect Report It



Men's facial hair, How to trim it?

Anyone of those dry razors - the better quality the better. They really work great, you can have just a litel bit of fuzz and its soft instead of stubbly. THe outline look? It looks good in a mirror but it reeeaaallly doesnt look good walking around. I don't know a single girl that would fall for it. Just trim the whole thing real short, you cant go wrong, and you look clean cut.



Men's facial hair, How to trim it?

My boyfriend has this goatee that I've been really wanted him to have, and not I want him to get rid of it. Anyways, I got him (made him) to purchase this trimmer made for beards, goatees, and musatches. It can be purchased at a local drug store for a really cheap price. It's found the the razor section.



It's great. He loves it too. He turns it on trims over it to keep it nice and short (also even). It's really easy to use it comes with a small instruction on how to put it together.



http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de...



As for caring for it, I don't know how to tell you that. My boyfriend was clueless about his goatee when he firsted had it but as time went on he learned how to get it to his liking. I think if you had the right equipment you can trim it as thin as you want.I know when my boyfriend needs to get it aligned he takes a razor and goes along the sides and tries to get it to match on the sides.



I just wanted to help you out on the razor deal because I found that my boyfriend really likes it and it's good for those small jobs (like the one you have). Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment